My husband is not a big fish eater, but this recipe had him looking for seconds. What makes it a joy for me? It is so unexpected and easy that it qualifies as a successful weeknight selection.
The ingredient of Broiled Parmesan-Lemon Tilapia
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons Miami-style sazon seasoning (sazon completa)
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray (such as PAMu00ae)
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter-margarine fusion (such as dull pain Balanceu00ae), melted
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise (such as Kraftu00ae)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- u215b teaspoon dried basil
- u215b teaspoon field black pepper
- u215b teaspoon onion powder
- u215b teaspoon celery salt
The instruction how to make Broiled Parmesan-Lemon Tilapia
- Preheat the ovens broiler and set the oven rack practically 6 inches from the heat source. Line a broiler pan in the manner of aluminum foil. Spray the broiler pans rack behind olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle tilapia taking into account bearing in mind sazon seasoning and arrange approximately the prepared broiler rack.
- Cook the fillets frozen the preheated broiler until fish is barely opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, butter-margarine blend, fat-free mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, basil, black pepper, onion powder, and celery salt together in a bowl.
- development the Parmesan cheese combination amalgamation on top of higher than the fish fillets, return to oven, and continue cooking until the topping is golden brown and the fish flakes easily, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Nutritions of Broiled Parmesan-Lemon Tilapiacalories: 212.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 g
cholesterolContent: 50.7 mg
fatContent: 10.1 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 26.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 g
sodiumContent: 558.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g