A beautifully-colored, indulgent vegetable salad of sauteed peppers and onion afterward oil-cured olives and Meyer lemon.
The ingredient of Sauteed Bell Peppers and Onion following Olives and Meyer Lemon
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 10 oil-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, not speaking
- u00bd teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tawny agitation pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow startle pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Sauteed Bell Peppers and Onion following Olives and Meyer Lemon
- Cut ends off of the lemon, then cut lemon in half. Chop half of the lemon into small pieces, peel included; squeeze added lemon half and save juice.
- put in olives subsequently 2 tablespoon oil, oregano, chopped lemon, and lemon juice.
- Heat unshakable 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan more than medium-high heat. Saute dread peppers and onion in the hot oil until onion is limp and peppers are yet nevertheless a little crunchy, approximately 5 minutes. blend hot mixture into lemon mixture. increase be credited with salt and pepper. help immediately.
Nutritions of Sauteed Bell Peppers and Onion following Olives and Meyer Lemoncalories: 262.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.2 g
fatContent: 24.3 g
fiberContent: 4.1 g
proteinContent: 1.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.9 g
sodiumContent: 657.3 mg
sugarContent: 3.2 g