No one would ever guess this lemon-blueberry cake starts out when a boxed mix. Adding blueberries, lemon, and milk to the mix will result in a moist, light, and fluffy cake.
The ingredient of Easy Lemon-Blueberry Bundt® Cake
- cooking spray
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix, estranged
- u00be cup milk
- u00bd (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- u00bc cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries, vivacious or frozen
- 1u2009u00bd cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, or more as needed
The instruction how to make Easy Lemon-Blueberry Bundt® Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) taking into account bearing in mind cooking spray.
- Place all but 1 tablespoon cake fusion in a large bowl. go to milk, Neufchatel cheese, eggs, and lemon zest and stress inflection once an electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Place blueberries in a separate bowl and toss similar to enduring surviving 1 tablespoon cake fusion until coated. Fold into cake mistreat and transfer to the prepared Bundt® pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Set regarding a wire rack until unconditionally cooled, nearly 30 minutes.
- count powdered sugar and lemon juice for glaze in a small bowl. blend together until desired consistency, adding more lemon juice a bit at a time, if needed.
- Run a table knife concerning the edges of pan to loosen cake. Invert with intent onto a serving plate and slowly pour glaze exceeding top.
Nutritions of Easy Lemon-Blueberry Bundt® Cakecalories: 227.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.2 g
cholesterolContent: 38.5 mg
fatContent: 6.5 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 4 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 269.8 mg
sugarContent: 28.7 g