Lemon cheesecakes taking into account bearing in mind a cracker crumb crust, these mini treats are total for bridal showers, brunch or any concern that calls for a sweet treat. Made taking into account bearing in mind Stevia In The Raw®, so they have less sugar and calories than established recipes.
The ingredient of Mini Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecakes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese
- 4 eggs
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons lighthearted lemon juice
- u00bc cup Sugar In The Rawu00ae
- u00bd cup Stevia In The Rawu00ae
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Edible flowers, for garnish
The instruction how to make Mini Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil two 12-cup muffin tins. Cut parchment paper into twenty-four 5x1-inch strips and place one strip in each cup so it runs down the center.
- In a medium bowl, tote up graham cracker crumbs and butter and divide evenly amid the muffin tins. Press the crust firmly into the bottom of the muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stress inflection together cream cheese, mascarpone, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, Sugar In The Raw®, Stevia In The Raw®, and vanilla until definitely smooth. Divide cheese mix amongst muffin cups.
- Bake cheesecakes until set, nearly 25 minutes, rotating the pans in the oven halfway through baking. Let cool certainly in the pans, after that use the parchment strips to lift the cheesecakes out. Refrigerate to chill completely.
Nutritions of Mini Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecakescalories: 225.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.4 g
cholesterolContent: 83.1 mg
fatContent: 19.8 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 4.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.1 g
sodiumContent: 140.7 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g