This golden one-pan winner is based nearly a chilli work queso, so it has no tomato and lots of cheese – but yet nevertheless packs a spice kick!
The ingredient of One-pot creamy Baja chicken recipe
- Mexican chilli powder, to sprinkle, lead pro 1/2 tsp other
- 6 (about 1kg) chicken thigh cutlets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 green shallots, sliced, green section reserved to further
- 1 spacious long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel Chicken Style Liquid deposit
- 250ml tub Philadelphia Cream for Cooking
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 420g can corn kernels, drained
- Lime wedges, to support
The instruction how to make One-pot creamy Baja chicken recipe
- Sprinkle chilli powder over chicken. Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, skin-side down, in 2 batches, for 5 minutes or until golden. slope and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
- shorten heat to medium. Wipe the pan dry, reserving 1 tablespoon chicken fat in the pan. build up the shallots and chilli. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until soft. ensue the further chilli powder and the stock. Stir, scraping the base of the pan. mount up the cream for cooking and toss around until smooth. grow the beans and corn and excite to combine.
- Return the chicken to pan, skin-side up. Bring to a simmer then condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. cut off surgically remove the pan from heat. Slice the reserved green shallots. Sprinkle higher than the peak and further taking into account bearing in mind lime wedges.
Nutritions of One-pot creamy Baja chicken recipecalories: 751.894 calories
fatContent: 54.2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 40 grams protein