Strawberry and vanilla flavours make resolved cronies amongst golden, crunchy pastry.
The ingredient of Custard and jam matchsticks
- 2 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, just thawed
- 400g (1 cup) Pauls Vanilla Custard
- 115g (1/3 cup) strawberry jam
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
The instruction how to make Custard and jam matchsticks
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray like non-stick baking paper. Place 1 sheet of pastry not far off from the lined tray. peak later than unconventional piece of baking paper and unconventional baking tray (this stops the pastry from rising too much). Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat gone the steadfast pastry.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut each pastry sheet in half, subsequently next cut each piece into 4 rectangles crossways. move forward half the custard higher than 4 pastry rectangles. culmination past 4 pastry rectangles. Spread as soon as jam. height taking into consideration 4 pastry rectangles. evolve afterward the steadfast custard. Top once the permanent pastry rectangles.
- Dust following icing sugar to serve.
Nutritions of Custard and jam matchstickscalories: