A light, crispy but tender sugar cookie loaded once flavor. These cookies are especially requested at Christmas. Theyre easy and extremely a crowd-pleaser.
The ingredient of Blue Ribbon Sugar Cookies
- u00be cup butter, softened
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons lemon extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup white sugar for decoration
The instruction how to make Blue Ribbon Sugar Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, oil, confectioners sugar and white sugar until competently blended. disquiet in the eggs, vanilla and lemon extracts. Gradually mixture combination in the dry ingredients until competently blended. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheet. Flatten cookies to 1/8 inch thickness using the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. Colored sugar may be used if you reach complete not purpose to frost cookies later.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden brown. enter upon cookies to cool more or less baking sheet for 5 minutes early removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Blue Ribbon Sugar Cookiescalories: 141.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.8 g
cholesterolContent: 15.4 mg
fatContent: 7.7 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 1.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 98.3 mg
sugarContent: 8.7 g