A total grain cookie that has the goodness of chocolate chips in every single one bite to satisfy your chocolate craving.
The ingredient of Lunchbox Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup total wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- u00bd cup 5-grain hot cereal mix
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Lunchbox Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets later parchment paper.
- disconcert all-purpose flour, collection wheat pastry flour, oats, 5-grain cereal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. fusion butter considering white and brown sugar in a separate large bowl until join up is smooth and creamy. Beat eggs into creamed incorporation combination taking into account bearing in mind an electric mixer until abundantly fully combined. Gradually beat dry ingredients into moist ingredients to make a dough. shake up chocolate chips into dough. Drop treat badly by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, keeping cookies roughly more or less 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, very nearly 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Lunchbox Cookiescalories: 94.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.2 g
cholesterolContent: 17.1 mg
fatContent: 3.8 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 1.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 g
sodiumContent: 93.5 mg
sugarContent: 7.1 g