These are amazingly soft and chewy eggnog cookies that Im sure you will enjoy.
The ingredient of Chewy Eggnog Cookies
- 2u2009u00bd cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ring cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00be cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00bd cup packed roomy brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- u00bd cup vegan eggnog
- 1u2009u00bd cups powdered sugar
- 3u2009u00bd tablespoons vegan eggnog, or to taste
- u00bc teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
The instruction how to make Chewy Eggnog Cookies
- Prepare cookies: Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a separate bowl until fluffy. grow eggs, vanilla, and rum extract; amalgamation until combined. mixture combination in eggnog. fusion in flour mixture, a little at a time, until fully incorporated; want not to overmix. Place dough in the refrigerator to cool for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet as soon as parchment paper.
- Drop very nearly 2 tablespoons of chilled dough for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven just until the edges start to slant golden brown. Cool vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the baking sheet for 3 minutes ahead of time transferring to a wire rack to cool completely, not quite 30 minutes.
- While the cookies are cooling, rouse powdered sugar and eggnog for glaze together. increase be credited with more or less eggnog until you attain realize the desired consistency. Glaze the cooled cookies and sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind cinnamon.
Nutritions of Chewy Eggnog Cookiescalories: 153.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 25.5 g
cholesterolContent: 24.6 mg
fatContent: 5.2 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 1.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 70.1 mg
sugarContent: 16.4 g