Delicate Italian ricotta cookies following an almond flavored glaze. utterly good!
The ingredient of Ricotta Cookies II
- u00bd pound butter
- 1u2009u00be cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1u2009u00bd cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- u00bc cup colored candy sprinkles
The instruction how to make Ricotta Cookies II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, sugar, eggs, ricotta cheese, and vanilla extract. tote up the flour, baking powder, and baking soda; fusion into the creamed mixture, mixing in supplementary secondary flour as necessary to form a workable dough. Roll dough into teaspoon-sized balls, and arrange something like an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, prominence milk, confectioners sugar, and almond extract until smooth. Spoon beyond warm cookies, and sprinkle in imitation of colored candy sprinkles.
Nutritions of Ricotta Cookies IIcalories: 68.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.2 g
cholesterolContent: 10.4 mg
fatContent: 2.5 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 g
sodiumContent: 39.3 mg
sugarContent: 5.6 g