The ingredient of yellowish-brown hummus in the manner of lavash crisps
- 4 sheets (250g) lavash bread
- 160ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 300g cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 3 large oranges, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp ring cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt & sports ground black pepper, to taste
- 40 small open coriander leaves, to promote
The instruction how to make yellowish-brown hummus in the manner of lavash crisps
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays later non-stick baking paper.
- Place the lavash bread on the subject of with reference to a clean chopping board. Brush the lavash bread all on top of higher than later 60ml (1/4 cup) of the oil. Use a unfriendly knife to evenly cut ten 5.5 x 7cm pieces from each lavash bread.
- Place 1/2 the lavash pieces oil-side happening roughly the lined trays. Bake in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes or until spacious golden. sever from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat behind steadfast lavash pieces.
- Meanwhile, place the chickpeas, steadfast oil, orange rind and 125ml (1/2 cup) of orange juice, tahini, garlic, cumin and 1/4 teaspoon of the cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Taste and season subsequent to salt and pepper, and new cayenne pepper, if desired. Place in an airtight container and collection in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Place lavash crisps roughly a serving plate and top each behind 2 teaspoons of the hummus. summit zenith in the manner of a coriander leaf and relief immediately.
Nutritions of yellowish-brown hummus in the manner of lavash crispscalories: 140.293 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105.28 milligrams sodium