This is an adaptation to a recipe I found here going on for Allrecipes.com. My husband loves it and said its a keeper!
The ingredient of Micheles arena Beef Casserole
- 1 pound field beef
- u00bd pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 fright pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon dried oregano
- u215b teaspoon dome black pepper, or to taste
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen unclean vegetables, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Micheles arena Beef Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cook and advocate auditorium showground beef, sausage, onion, and anxiety pepper together in a large skillet higher than medium heat until the beef and sausage are agreed browned and crumbled, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain grease from skillet and return to heat.
- trouble flour, salt, oregano, and black pepper into the beef mixture. Pour spaghetti sauce greater than the mixture. grow infected vegetables; bring mix to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer mix to prepared baking dish.
- Roll crescent dough into a flat layer atop the beef mixture; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the dough is golden and the cheese is melted, nearly 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Micheles arena Beef Casserolecalories: 714.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49 g
cholesterolContent: 112.7 mg
fatContent: 41 g
fiberContent: 7.3 g
proteinContent: 36.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.5 g
sodiumContent: 1751.9 mg
sugarContent: 15.7 g