*Disclaimer: This recipe is a advocate recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Lamb chop casserole
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 large potato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pumpkin, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Massel chicken style accretion cubess, crushed
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 60g butter
- 6 lamb chops
- 20g butter, other
- 4 tbsp plain flour
The instruction how to make Lamb chop casserole
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cook sliced vegetables in the microwave until soft.
- increase water, tomato paste, chicken stock cubes, and Worcestershire sauce in a jug.
- Melt butter in deep saucepan, adding 1 chop at a grow old to brown concerning both sides later place in a large beyond proof dish.
- Melt extra 20g butter in pan. Remove from heat and after that whisk in flour till well combined, amass the gather together water, tomato paste, chicken hoard cubes and Worcestershire sauce, whisking till the sauce turns a tame red. Return to heat and whisk till sauce boils and thickens season to taste.
- Arrange vegetables beyond the browned chops, pour sauce higher than the chops and vegetables. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
Nutritions of Lamb chop casserolecalories: