Sweet and barbed flavours meet in this refreshing, zesty Asian-style salad.
The ingredient of Thai lychee & crab salad
- 1 x 200g ctn lighthearted crab meat
- 500g (about 30) lychees, peeled, halved, seeds removed
- 130g (2 cups) bean sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup lighthearted mint leaves
- 1/2 cup open Thai basil leaves
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, thinly shredded
- 1 long red chilli, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp lively lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
The instruction how to make Thai lychee & crab salad
- swell the crab meat, lychees, bean sprouts, mint, basil and lime leaves in a bowl.
- Combine the chilli, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a separate bowl. amass to the crab fusion and toss until just combined. Divide in the middle of in the midst of serving plates and serve.
Nutritions of Thai lychee & crab saladcalories: 138.62 calories
fatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 21 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 40 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 452.3 milligrams sodium