This straightforward approachable no-cook dessert has a tang of ginger, offering a refreshing stop to the meal.
The ingredient of Ginger and coconut ice-cream
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 125g packet glace ginger, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1/2 small (1.5kg) pineapple, peeled, chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped
- 3 passionfruit, halved
The instruction how to make Ginger and coconut ice-cream
- Grease a 7cm-deep, 10cm x 20cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides in imitation of baking paper, extending paper 4cm from edge of pan vis-u00d0u00b0-vis all sides. Place ice-cream, ginger and coconut in a bowl. disturb until competently combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth surface. Cover surface following plastic wrap to prevent ice crystals forming. numb overnight or until firm.
- Stand at room temperature for 3 to 5 minutes to soften slightly. incline out onto a plate. Top once pineapple, kiwifruit and passionfruit pulp. Serve.
Nutritions of Ginger and coconut ice-creamcalories: 433.546 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 56 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 49 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 79.39 milligrams sodium