Dahl is a delicious option for a meat-free dinner.
The ingredient of Red lentil dahl
- 1 cup dried red split lentils, washed, drained
- 4 cups water
- 3 thin slices roomy ginger
- 1/2 tsp sports ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp pitch cumin
- 1 tsp sports ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Red lentil dahl
- Place lentils and water into a saucepan exceeding medium heat. Bring to the boil. Use a spoon to skim any residue from surface.
- cut heat to low. build up ginger and turmeric. Partially cover with a lid. Simmer for 1 hour. Cook, stirring, for a other 30 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over high heat. go to cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper. Cook for 30 seconds. disturb into lentils. Season later salt. Serve.
Nutritions of Red lentil dahlcalories: 121.173 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7.11 milligrams sodium