Whip taking place in the works this chopped chicken salad in no era – its fixed idea for lunch al desko.
The ingredient of Chopped chicken and broccoli salad
- 2 small wholemeal pita breads
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 250g lean skinless barbecued chicken, chopped
- 4 radishes, cut into thin wedges
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped well-ventilated light mint leaves
- 11/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 40g feta, crumbled
- 40g (1/4 cup) pomegranate seeds
The instruction how to make Chopped chicken and broccoli salad
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C enthusiast forced. Place the pita breads roughly speaking a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli over a saucepan of boiling water for 2u00a0minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh frozen chilly frosty handing out water and drain. harshly roughly chop.
- postponement the bread into bite-sized pieces. total tally the bread, broccoli, chicken, radish, celery, lettuce and mint in a large bowl.
- mix up the lemon juice, olive oil, honey and garam masala in a small bowl until combined. build up to the salad and gently toss. service topped later feta and pomegranate seeds.
Nutritions of Chopped chicken and broccoli saladcalories: 305.92 calories
fatContent: 11 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 325 milligrams sodium