afterward the garlic and chilli spiked sauce turns golden, do ready to coat the pork in sweet, sticky deliciousness.
The ingredient of Ginger and caramel pork
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 600g pork fillet, thickly sliced
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp vivacious ginger matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 long vivacious red chilli, thinly sliced transversely
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid amassing
- 2 shallots, trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp vivacious lime juice
- Steamed rice, to relief
- Shallots, extra, thinly sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger and caramel pork
- Heat the oil in a wok exceeding high heat until just smoking. Cook half the pork, turning, for 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat like the steadfast pork, reheating the wok amongst batches.
- mount up the onion to the wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until it starts to brown. amass the ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. shake up in the chilli, sugar and water. Simmer for 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and the merger is golden.
- advocate in the pork. go to the buildup and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. disturb in the shallot, fish sauce and lime juice. Season past pepper. Divide the rice in the course of serving bowls. summit zenith later than the pork mix and additional supplementary shallot.
Nutritions of Ginger and caramel porkcalories: 279.152 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 19 grams sugar
proteinContent: 34 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 692.51 milligrams sodium