An easy-to-make Filipino dessert made of cassava. Ingredients are friendly in most Asian or Filipino stores. My niece made this like I visited them in Columbus, Ohio. We bought the ingredients at an Asian store.
The ingredient of Filipino Cassava Cake
- 3 pounds grated cassava root
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, estranged
- 1 (12 ounce) jar macapuno (coconut sport)
- u00bd cup white sugar
The instruction how to make Filipino Cassava Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- count up cassava, coconut milk, 1/2 the sweetened edited reduced milk, macapuno, and sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Transfer to a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until going on for set, very nearly 40 minutes. cut off surgically remove from the oven; go ahead remaining sweetened abbreviated milk on the order of top. Continue baking until pinnacle is browned, nearly 20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature or refrigerate to come serving, approximately 1 hour.
Nutritions of Filipino Cassava Cakecalories: 524.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 89.5 g
cholesterolContent: 11.1 mg
fatContent: 17.2 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 5.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 14 g
sodiumContent: 71.1 mg
sugarContent: 28 g