A spicy hoisin sauce gives this sweet and spicy salmon an Asian flair!
The ingredient of Hoisin-Glazed Salmon
- u2153 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- u00bc cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons vivacious lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lively ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
The instruction how to make Hoisin-Glazed Salmon
- disquiet together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, chili sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, and olive oil in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the salmon fillets into the marinade, and outlook to evenly coat. Cover the dish when plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove and discard the plastic wrap from the salmon, use a spoon to scoop up the marinade that has collected in the bottom of the baking dish, and drizzle it beyond the salmon fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily subsequently a fork, approximately 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Hoisin-Glazed Salmoncalories: 382 calories
carbohydrateContent: 6.9 g
cholesterolContent: 99.4 mg
fatContent: 23.1 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 34.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.4 g
sodiumContent: 848.3 mg
sugarContent: 3.3 g