This slow cooked twist combines layers of bread, melted cheese and spicy chorizo.
The ingredient of Slow-cooker chorizo and cheese strata
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 chorizo sausages, halved lengthways, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, with reference to chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped vivacious rosemary
- 12 slices white bread, crust removed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- Baby spinach, to utility
- Cucumber ribbons, to benefits
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker chorizo and cheese strata
- Spray the bowl of a 5.5 litre-capacity slow cooker in the manner of oil. Place chorizo and capsicum in a large non-stick frying pan. Place beyond medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until chorizo is crisp. raise a fuss in rosemary. Set aside.
- Sprinkle a third of the bread higher than the base of the slow cooker. Sprinkle more than half the chorizo mixture, a third of the cheese and a quarter of the tomato. Repeat with half the steadfast bread, the remaining chorizo blend and a third of the unshakable tomato. height taking into account bearing in mind the permanent bread.
- disconcert milk and egg together in a large jug. Pour beyond bread in slow cooker. Sprinkle gone long-lasting cheese and arrange steadfast tomato in relation to top. Cover taking into consideration lid. Cook more or less high for 3 hours or until set. cut off surgically remove bowl from slow cooker and stand for 10 minutes. assist next spinach and cucumber ribbons.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker chorizo and cheese stratacalories: 467.245 calories
fatContent: 25.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 27.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 236 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 777 milligrams sodium