hasty and easy, these tasty caramel and almond tartlets are utter for afternoon tea.
The ingredient of Caramel Butternut Snap tartlets
- 1 x 395g can NESTLu00c9 Sweetened shortened Milk
- 70g (1/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 50g butter
- 1 1/2 x 250g pkts (30 biscuits) Arnotts Butternut Snap Cookie
- 50g (1/2 cup) flaked almonds
The instruction how to make Caramel Butternut Snap tartlets
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray behind non-stick baking paper.
- Place the sweetened abbreviated milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan exceeding low heat. Cook, stirring subsequent to a wooden spoon, for 10-12 minutes or until the caramel thickens (dont let the caramel boil). Set aside for 30 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place 4 biscuits nearly the baking tray. Bake for 2 minutes or until the biscuits soften. Press into four 40ml (2-tablespoon) aptitude patty pans. Repeat when the remaining biscuits. Place the almonds nearly a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until toasted.
- Spoon the caramel accompanied by the cases and sprinkle like the almonds to serve.
Nutritions of Caramel Butternut Snap tartletscalories: